Zoomsters & Rucksters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoomsters & Rucksters

Un forum pour les passionnés et possesseurs du zoomer honda

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadoq el beatsmith
Despotic asshole
Hadoq el beatsmith

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2005-09-30

Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng) Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng)   Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng) EmptySat 1 Oct à 21:42

-->Tokyo Parts<--

it's THE place to get zoomer / ruckus parts

the site is only in japanese and they don't ship overseas, but is that a problem ?

c'est L'ENDROIT où acheter ses pièces de zoomer, les problèmes sont
- site en japonais uniquement
- ils n'expédient pas à l'étranger

après yen a toujours qui se débrouillent Razz

-->Battle Scooter Store (BSS)<--

A very nice US online shop, with nice and original parts such as the HO camshaft, special chanito's windshield etc...

Un chouette shop US (qui peut envoyer jusque chez nous) avec des pièces originales telles que l'arbre à cames spécifique par exemple (pas sûr qu'il passe sur le zoomer 4 soupapes).
Back to top Go down
https://zoomer-attitude.forumotion.com
kscustom
zizi rider
kscustom

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2005-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng)   Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng) EmptyFri 28 Oct à 16:53

I live in the US and I do not like the fact that we are basically limited to the battle scooter store for parts. They do have nice stuff and I have not had any problums as of yet with purchasing from them. I have seen things on the tokyo-parts site that I cannot get here and this is sad. For example most all of the daytona parts. I am still looking. The one thing I really want is zoomer decals because ruckus just sounds funny to me.
Back to top Go down
Hadoq el beatsmith
Despotic asshole
Hadoq el beatsmith

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2005-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng)   Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng) EmptyFri 28 Oct à 21:47

as it is now, at maxiscoot.com we're thinking of a way to make parts avalaible for you guys in the US, we'll probably use paypal or so for payment and UPS for shipping, it still might take a few months until it'll work fine, but we're working on it.

so that'll allow you guys to get esthetic parts and some engine parts for quite cheap compared to USA price. scoot3
Back to top Go down
https://zoomer-attitude.forumotion.com
Jules
zizi rider

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng)   Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng) EmptyMon 27 Feb à 20:03

Bonsoir,

Il ne semble plus possible de recevoir ses pièces en France via Battlescooter, quelqu'un peu me confirmer ?

Vous avez un autre plan pour acheter mon feu arrière avec clignotants intégrés ainsi qu'un filtre à air pour remplacer cette horrible boite à air ?

Merci à vous, bonne soirée.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng)   Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokyo parts, Battlescooter --> shops (fr/eng)
Page 1 of 1