Zoomsters & Rucksters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoomsters & Rucksters

Un forum pour les passionnés et possesseurs du zoomer honda

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

led's help please [traduit en français]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kscustom
zizi rider
kscustom

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2005-10-28

led's help please [traduit en français] Empty
PostSubject: led's help please [traduit en français]   led's help please [traduit en français] EmptyWed 9 Nov à 21:34

i am trying to go led's for my blinkers. I am not stupid when it comes to electronics. I am trying to find out what size resistor I need to put into the flasher circut in order to make the lamps flash, so they do not stay on all the time.

If some one could translate and help me out!

thank you very much
Kent
Back to top Go down
Hadoq el beatsmith
Despotic asshole
Hadoq el beatsmith

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2005-09-30

led's help please [traduit en français] Empty
PostSubject: Re: led's help please [traduit en français]   led's help please [traduit en français] EmptyWed 9 Nov à 22:28

ok all I could do is translate as I don't have the solution to this problem.

here comes for the translation:

Quote :
Bonjour, j'aimerais utiliser des LED en tant que clignotants, j'aimerais trouver quelle résistance je dois mettre dans le circuit pour que les lampes clignotent, pas qu'elles restent allumées tout le temps. merci !

one thing I could suggest tho:

go to some electronic/science message board and ask there, just give those guys every data you have and what you want to do, no doubt you'll get your answer this way. scoot1
Back to top Go down
https://zoomer-attitude.forumotion.com

led's help please [traduit en français]
Page 1 of 1