Zoomsters & Rucksters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoomsters & Rucksters

Un forum pour les passionnés et possesseurs du zoomer honda

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3

Go down 
+5
piffer94
kscustom
zoomer
moimoimoi
Hadoq el beatsmith
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hadoq el beatsmith
Despotic asshole
Hadoq el beatsmith

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2005-09-30

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Dec à 18:38

ok here are the new pictures.

latests mods:

Polini kit/exhaust
BMX style handling bars

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 P13

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 P12

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 P10

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 P09

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 P05

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 P03

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 P01
Back to top Go down
https://zoomer-attitude.forumotion.com
Lewi
zizi rider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-01-02

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jan à 15:49

Hi, I found your new airfilter online. I was just wondering about the extra two tubes you had to fabricate on to it. So is the filter case plastic ( it would be easier for me to mod ), if so did you use epoxy putty or glue to attach the new bits of short tube shown in the pictures. It says in the specs the airflow is adjustable, is this done with various filtres ? and no need to rejet the carb yet ? does the place you work have a website?
Cheers Lewi...
Back to top Go down
Hadoq el beatsmith
Despotic asshole
Hadoq el beatsmith

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan à 1:51

the place I work does have a website -> www.maxiscoot.com/home.php (english version soon), we are leaders here in france, talking scooter parts, but nothing yet for zoomer, I'm working on this section with everyone here, but as we only have mine to test parts it takes a little while, tho I think we have a polini kit in stock, that's basically all we got.

tho we have other parts like my tail light, cool looking speedos/tachs (the exact same those japanese guys have mounted in the battery box), handlebars (I had to get the stem elsewhere and enlarge it myself to make it fit), mirrors (not the best looking IMO), blinkers, neons, leds etc...

I'm currently working on the english section with some canadian guy we have here ^^, and we're also working to get paypal as payment method so we can sell/ship oversease securely (now the only way you have to get parts shipped overseas is bank transfer, tho you'll be sure I'll deal with the order personnaly as I'm the only one who can deal with orders AND speak english here ^^) as said we're leaders here in france, really serious company with good reputation (just check how active is our message board, also feel free to post, even tho it's in french I'm quite sure you'll be welcome), so if you ever feel like ordering, just let me know.

the filter case is plastic, I didn't add the tubes myself, the guy took the filter out of the stock and the day after he called me saying the job was done ^^' I think there are several ways to get this job done but as I didn't do it myself I couldn't tell, I'll ask tomorrow if I remember to do so ^^'

you get different filters to adjust the flow. I didn't have to rejet the carb cause I got no carb, the PGM-FI adjusts itself more or less. the noise with the filter and unrestricted exhaust is so harley-ish, everyone arounds look for the big motorcycle and see nothing but that tiny scooter. lovely feeling ^^
Back to top Go down
Lewi
zizi rider

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan à 5:25

Cheers for that, lovely website and some great parts. I think I would like to put an order together in a couple of weeks, my zoomer is due in 13 days , so once I've seen what stock parts dont cut it, I'll have a better idea.
Ah no carb to re jet I'm not really up on FI, nice that it sorts itself out. So that filter is okay in the rain, it doesnt suck in water tilted up like that, spose you could fab a little hood if needed. I like the new graphics you posted for your paintjob on TotalRuckus. Using multiple colours in one scheme is a great, more people should do it. Thanks again for your time and advice,its much appreciated....plus tard...Lewi
Back to top Go down
Hadoq el beatsmith
Despotic asshole
Hadoq el beatsmith

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan à 10:44

thanx for your time for posting here ^^

the filter does fine in rain / snow / whatsoever

we had to make a small bracket I can make close up pictures later if you want.
Back to top Go down
piffer94
zizi rider
piffer94

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan à 20:44

et ta bequille alor sa donne koi ?
Back to top Go down
Lewi
zizi rider

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb à 16:46

Hi hadoq, hope all is well. I want to try your low seat mod and have been looking at grinders and cutters to buy and was intrested to find out what sort of disc you were using on your scoot in the pics. It looks like it is metal and has a cutting edge and a grinding surface, I have not come across this type in my search and after reading health and safety guides it seems this might be a safer option as it is less likely to shatter than the regular discs
Back to top Go down
Hadoq el beatsmith
Despotic asshole
Hadoq el beatsmith

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Mar à 18:29

Hello, you're talking about wich disc ? the one I used to cut the seat, well I didn't do it myself (too risky) and went to a friend whose dad has a garage, so he has all the tools I couldn't tell exactly what kind of disc it was.

If you're talking about the brake, it's a zuma disc brake but mounting zuma forks/wheel/brake was a huge pain in the ass. better look for dio Zx conversion kits.
Back to top Go down
Hadoq el beatsmith
Despotic asshole
Hadoq el beatsmith

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Aug à 11:53

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 DSCN2550

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 DSCN2552

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 DSCN2546

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 DSCN2547

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 DSCN2548
Back to top Go down
romje378
zizi rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Feb à 16:18

bien belle preparation !!
C'est purement estethique la modif du cadre ?? tu gagne rien en stabilité pour la tenue de route ?? Vu que tu descands le centre de gravité ?
Et avec la fourche booster ainsi que le freinage tu dois gagner en tenue de route de se coté là et logique pour le freinage. Wink
Back to top Go down
moreno5401
zizi rider
moreno5401

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Aug à 10:49

mais je l'aime ce zoomer!!! Embarassed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3   [Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Project] Da Frog - Smile-O-Matic - New shooting p.3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoomsters & Rucksters :: Zoomer / Ruckus / Everything - English/Francais :: Project zoomer-
Jump to: